Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Teacup Pig



Teacup pig,
You're not too big,
In fact, you're very small.



Cute and pink,
Without the stink,
You're hardly there at all.



I've never seen,
A stranger thing,
Outside a pen or stall.



Teeny, tiny,
You remind me,
Of a little pig doll.



How you fit,
Inside of it,
Is a mystery to me.



You wiggly worm,
The way you squirm,
Brings laughter, love and glee.



Your little snout,
Is pushed right out,
As flat as flat can be.



When you pout,
I have doubts,
That you can even see?



I don't wait,
Or hesitate,
When I pick you up.



Are you a hog?
Or a little dog?
A little pinkish pup?



One of these days,
The doctor says,
You'll be all grown up.



I hope and pray
You'll stay this way,
The change is not abrupt.



Just in case,
I'll find a place,
To store much bigger cups.




Copyright © March 2010
Kevin Mooney


kmm001
031110

1 comment:

  1. Nice and beautiful post. Can you please tell me about Teacup Pig Adoption process in Washington DC.

    ReplyDelete