Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grow Old With Me




To my beloved wife Tracey. She completes me...


Come and sit beside me,
Let's reflect a while.
Your presence is so soothing,
I've always loved your smile.

Our worlds are ever changing,
A perpetual turnstile.
Life's been entertaining,
I've cherished every mile.

As our years are waning,
It's more plain to see,
We're jointly self-sustaining,
Together meant to be.

So grasp my hand firmly,
As we near the setting sun,
Side by side we'll journey,
Not as two, but one.

And as we near the pinnacle,
Of our co-eternal quest,
Take solace in the knowledge,
Together we are best.

For each and every by-way,
From here to eternity,
Will grace our voyage sky-way,
As you grow old with me.


Happy Valentine's Day.

Copyright © September 2009
Kevin Mooney

kmm030
093009

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful writing Kevin... I wish both you and Tracey a very Happy Valentines Day for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete